Membrane, entrance and accessibility repairs
STM - Montreal Transports Company
McGill Metro Station Rehabilitation Included Membrane Replacement to add two (2) elevator wells, construct a new Metro aedicule and redevelop space.
This work included various activities such as:
- Excavation and reconstruction of pavements and sidewalks
- Replace entire existing membrane
- Rehabilitation of three existing aedicule (811 Maisonneuve, Maisonneuve, De la Cathédrale)
- Various urban infrastructure reconstruction works (demolition and reconstruction
electrical massifs, street lighting, aqueduct, street furniture, etc.)
- Construction of a aedicule for the installation of an elevator
- Addition of a lift between the mezzanine and the platform level
- Temporary Relocation of West Entrance Collection Line at mezzanine level
- Refit of several premises at the wharf level
- Landscape architecture
In addition, various architectural, structural, elevator and general mechanical, electrical and civil engineering works were required.
Integration also required: automation, networking, telephony and video surveillance systems.
For the users of the area, it was essential to maintain traffic and to integrate adequate signage, according to the phases of implementation.
- Customer :
- STM - Montreal Transports Company
- Localisation :
- McGill subway Station
- Services :
- Repair of the membrane, aedicule
Addition of 2 elevators
- Duration :
- February 2020 - December 2021
- Cost :
- $53.1 M
- Project Manager :
- Marie-Claire Baril